Crystal Fantasy Harp
Animated, musical harp. This harp is a cherished work, my personal variation from a RL model, respecting the style of the «Crystal Fantasy» series. You can choose among a total of 30 possible texture combinations, and it plays 5 classical harp songs.
Using your harp is pretty easy:
- If you click the round base piece, a dialog menu will show, for selecting the new textures. First you'll choose the adornment colors, then a second menu will ask you for the base colors.
- As soon as you sit, an animation playing the harp begins, but not the music. This allows you using it at live performing, or while listening at the stream at your home, without the music interfering.
- If there's no music on, touch the strings, and a menu will show, letting you choose one from five classical harp pieces. Once the music begins, a particles effect surrounds you.
- If there's music on, touch the strings again, and both music and particles will stop.
Crystal Fantasy Harp, available at Marketplace
Crystal Living Room
The light may be set ON/OFF by clicking the lamp. The couch holds up to two avatars.
This set consists on:
- One adornment gem (3 prims)
- One couch (6 prims)
- One crystal table (1 prim)
- One crystal lamp (6 prims)
- Two crystal seats (2 prims each)
- One adornment "Crystal Tear (Abstract)" (2 prims)
- One rug (1 prim)
- One shelf (1 prim)
- Two tulips in vase (2 prims each)
Crystal Living Room, available at Marketplace
The Fractal Tree
Originally crafted from 165 primitives, then sculpted it to only 3 primitives. This is a decorative sculpted tree that you can copy around and build a glowing forest, or as a isolated one. It's also modify, because you could want to change size for different copies, or even texture each copy slightly differently. Don't forget to keep a copy of the original one before modifying it.
The Fractal Tree, available at Marketplace
Musicbox (Living Art)
When you sit on the sphere, your avatar is posed as in the picture, the sphere begins spinning, particles are emitted and the music starts playing (first time it will need a few seconds for preloading). When you stand up, music and particles end. Also, being on the sphere, you can turn the music on/off just by clicking it.
Musicbox (Living Art), available at Marketplace